Monday, December 1, 2008

Well I made it to December...

Yay it is December 1st! So I can pretty much say with about 100% accuracy that our little girl will be born in December. At least she better be because if I have to lay here until January I think I will be insane! Adam said if I am laying here for 2or more weeks he is going to start having me get up and move around so she comes into this world.

It is pretty weird to know that I could go into labor at any moment but yet I haven't got a clue as to when. I just didn't have this kind of time to think about that when Hannah decided to come into this world.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. We are very fortunate and had lots of family help this weekend. Adam's mom came up on Wednesday afternoon and stayed through Friday early afternoon and with her she brought everything needed for a Thanksgiving Dinner. Then Friday my parents came up and took over and brought Thanksgiving leftovers and stayed until Sunday. While my mom kept Hannah busy my dad and Adam worked outside in our front yard finishing up our picket fence and a new pathway. Then after my parents left on Sunday Adam's dad and his wife Suzie called and came over with dinners cooked for us for the rest of the week. Are we lucky or what?! In addition, Hannah's friend Sydney's dad is coming over in the morning to pick up Hannah and take her to school with Sydney. The girls could not be more excited to be riding to school together...it is really cute.

Last but not least, I believe we have finally agreed upon a name for this little one...so after many requests as to what her name will be here is it....SAMANTHA MILA . The Mila comes from both my maternal grandmother's name of "Ludmila" and my mom's name of "Jarmila". So there you have it everyone...you can officially stop asking us what this poor little girl's name is going to be. Although when we told Hannah last night that her little sister's name is going to be "Samantha" she started crying hysterically because she does not want her sister to be called that she wants her sister's name to be "Emily Elizabeth" after Clifford the Big Red Dogs owner. I guess at least she doesn't want her name to be "Clifford". Hopefully she gets over this because we are NOT naming her "Emily Elizabeth". :)

3 comments:

Tara said...

Ha! Hannah's reaction is hysterical. I'm not going to be able to look at Samantha without thinking of Clifford now.

Christina said...

Yeah for choosing a name! And we are honored that your daughter's name includes our last name. "S Mantha" aka "Samantha"

PxT said...

Very good. I'm pretty picky about names, and quick to mock other people's choices but I approve of Samantha. So, now it's official, I have given my approval and it is mock free. :D

Also, if you're looking for something to pass the time while on bedrest, I have all nine seasons of Seinfeld on DVD. That should keep you busy for at least 90 hours.