Thursday, December 4, 2008

Yay...I got out outside today!

So today I was adventurous and ventured outside for a little outing. At the Athletic Dept. each year all the women do a ornament exchange and lunch during the lunch hour...today was that ornament exhange. It was held at our new stadium and my boss gave me permission to drive into the stadium so I could just get out of the car and walk right into the club room and sit right back down. When I was driving over there it felt as if though I was in an another world b/c I have been house bound for over a week now. It was so nice! I feel so refreshed! Anwyay, it was a lot of fun. Tonight I go to my doctor's appt so it should be interesting to see if we find out anything new. Yesterday I made it to 36 weeks, so we will see how many more days/weeks Samantha will stay inside. Would you like to place a bet?

1 comment:

Tara said...

I can't remember what date I guessed at your baby shower. So I give Samantha two more weeks. December 17 is going to be her birthday!