Saturday, December 6, 2008

Still pregnant...

It is Saturday aftenroon and low and behold I am still pregnant! I totally would have thought that by now I wouldn't be, but it is a good thing I am.

On Thursday I had my doctor's appt and she did an ultrasound to check to make sure Samantha's head was down. She was pretty sure it was she just wanted to make sure. Hannah helped her with the ultrasound and we instantly saw that her head is where it is suppose to be. But in addition to that we also saw Samantha sucking her thumb! It was the coolest thing! She was really sucking on her thumb like crazy too! I called my mom afterwards and told her "Samantha was going to town on her thumb" and from the back of the car Hannah says "Why was she going to town?". Too funny how an expression like that sounds really weird to a toddler.

She didn't check anything else because she didn't want to disturb anything or start any other process... :) So I have an appt next Thursday...if I make it to that point I will be 37 weeks. I never made it to this doctor's appt. with Hannah, my water broke the day before...so it should be interesting, I am really curious to see if I make it that long.

1 comment:

Christina said...

How exciting! I'm glad you and the baby are doing well!