Tuesday, January 8, 2008

More Conversations with Hannah

Lately my conversations with Hannah have become really interesting. Here is the latest:

Hannah: "Happy Birthday Baloo! Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you!"

Me: "It's Baloo's birthday today? How old is he?"

Hannah: "4. I'm 2."

Me: "How old is Mommy?"

Hannah: "8"

Me: "Really"

Hannah: "Happy Birthday Baloo! I make him a cupcake."

Now keep in mind it has been Baloo's birthday for the past 3 days and each day we sing Happy Birthday to him and Hannah makes him a cupcake. She also keeps mentioning it is her birthday next in October. Hey at least she knows when her birthday is. :)

She also likes to watch Wheel of Fortune or as she calls it the "ABC Show". She also now knows the little ditty chime thing that plays everytime a new puzzle pops up onto the screen. She likes to repeat it right after it comes on...I must say she has it down pretty good.

2 comments:

Tara said...

My Grandma used to have a crush on Pat Sajak in the 80's. I haven't seen that show in ages!

Christina said...

That is pretty cool that you are 8! I guess you do get younger when you have kids ...