Friday, January 18, 2008

Finding Nemo

Yesterday Hannah was home sick so Adam and I split the day up and he took the morning shift and I took the afternoon shift. On my shift we started and completed her Disneyland Scrapbook which was a fabulous gift from Tom & Abby. She loved putting the stickers down on the pages but she kept wanting to put them over people's or character's faces. I told her she could put the sticker anywhere she wanted to except on anyone's face. So she started putting them on the shoes...ok whatever.
After that project I asked her if she wanted to watch "Finding Nemo" or "Cars". She chose "Finding Nemo". Now keep in mind Hannah has never sat through a whole movie yet and I didn't think this was going to be the first time but it was! We laid in bed and watched the whole thing! Hannah kept asking about Nemo and his Daddy and finding each other. Many times after a scary scene when the movie would cut somewhere else she would ask "What happened" and about 1/2 through the movie she even started crying "Nemo find Daddy!". It was so sad to see her cry and I assured her that Nemo & his Daddy would find each other we just had to wait. So that is probably why she sat and watched the whole thing, she wanted to make sure that Nemo found his Daddy. This girl is really sensitive when it comes to movies...I have to be real careful with what I pick for her to watch.
She was already better yesterday so it was back to school today for her. I am wondering though if she will be the only toddler there b/c her friend Sydney is still sick and has been for 4 days now and when Adam picked her up on Wednesday there were only 2 other kids there out of the 13 normally. It is pizza Friday today and I joked that she is going to get to eat the whole pizza by herself. :)

In other news I would like to wish Tara a very Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day Tara! :)

No comments: