Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Days of the Week Underpants

So we did it...on Sunday we put Hannah in underwear and told her everytime she has to go potty she has to do it on the toilet. We had a small collection of underwear already at home but I knew that we would need a bigger collection since I knew we were destine for accidents..which we have had. Anyway, we went to Walmart on Sunday and let Hannah pick out any underwear she wanted. She picked out Dora, princess underwear...which she already had she was just adding to her collection, and some random ones with frogs, butterflies, etc on them. We got home and I stuck them in the washing machine and last night as we were folding her laundry I realized that the princess underwear we bought just recently had the days of the week on each of the 7 different pairs of underwear...too funny! I instantly thought of my favorite movie "When Harry Met Sally" and looked to see if they made Sunday and they do! In case you don't remember Sally use to have days of the week underpants and she broke up with one of her boyfriends b/c he got very curious as to where her "Sunday" panties were and when she told him they don't make Sunday b/c of God he didn't believe her b/c he thought she left them at another guys house so they broke up. Anyway...it made me laugh.
Our potty training has been going fairly well. She seems to get the concept that she has to tell us everytime but then she still has accidents here and there. Well we will see how school goes today. I sent her with lots of extra underwear and clothes. And yes I did put in the Tuesday underwear as a spare b/c Hannah wanted to wear the frog underwear this morning. :)

1 comment:

Christina said...

I totally remember that from the movie ... too funny! Glad Hannah has lots of underwear to choose from!