Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Day at Hannah's School

It was my turn this year to help Hannah's school on their annual pumpkin patch field trip since Adam participated last year b/c I was much too pregnant to attempt it. He was happy to hand it over to me this year. I borrowed our friend's truck b/c it had 2 forward facing car seats so we didn't have to do car seat swapping and I took their daughter Sydney along with Hannah to the pumpkin patch along with lots of other parents and children.

They both behaved great and it was a wonderful trip. They got to pick pumpkins...



Run through the hay maze...



Pet animals...



I love this picture...this poor cat...



And I love this picture too...Sydney seems really interested in this bunny ear...



Hannah was not too sure about the chicks or the ducks...to wriggly I think...




They also got to go on a tractor ride...



The two well behaved girls and me...


Then we loaded up the truck with a lot of the pre-school class pumpkins and headed back to school.



When we got back to school both of the girls were very excited to help unload the pumpkins and came outside with me for each of the 5 trips I took to unload them all and each time took a pumpkin each and helped bring it inside for their friends. Very helpful! All in all a great outing. :)

BTW...Happy Birthday to Jenny, Kate, & Cindy...I know way too many people born today!

1 comment:

Christina said...

How fun!! That is great that you got to go on the trip with all the kids. I love their matching shirts. Too cute!