Wednesday, May 27, 2009

STOLEN!!!

I am livid!! Some A-HOLE stole my bike trailer that I tote Hannah around in. I had a flat tire on Friday night and so I had to leave my bike on campus. Well when I got here today my trailer was gone. That thing is like $300!!!! I called the police to file a report...not like they are going to find it, but just for the principle of it, and they said that it is very rare that they get those reported as stolen. What jerk would do that???!! I am just so mad right now!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!! It has a rip on top from where I flipped it before (not with Hannah in it) so I will know it if I see it and boy that person will be sorry they took it...if I even run into the bastard.


UPDATE: I found out the theft occurred Friday night b/c one of our faculty was here early Saturday morning and did not see my trailer and he knows my trailer, so at least even if I had got here earlier in the weekend it still would not have helped. Also thank goodness I had enough brains to call my work on Friday and have them remove my helmet & Hannah's from the back so at least that was not stolen...but I am still pissed!!!

3 comments:

PxT said...

That stinks!

I had a bike stolen in Davis, as well as (separately) my brake cables. Yeah, just the cables. Really glad I discovered that before I hopped on and plowed into someone, but who would steal just the cables?

Tara said...

What brand/color did you have? I'll keep an eye out on craigslist for suspicious listings!

Christina said...

That is horrible!! Whoever stole it must be a real whack-job to take something that a kid uses.

Of course, we know a lot about stupid whack-jobs in our house. Srikant's car was stolen, he got a new car, then someone rear-ended it in a hit and run.

Sorry that happened to you!