Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Adam & Happy Mother's Day to Me!

Today is Adam's birthday...although we are not celebrating with him until tomorrow b/c he isn't here very much today due to work and hanging out with the Masons tonight. We already had to give him his gifts yesterday though b/c Hannah already told him all about them. That girl can't keep a secret to save her life! So b/c he already knew all about them, he might as well see them rather then keep hearing about them.

On Saturday night we went out to dinner at Ludy's BBQ in Woodland and they had a live band there. Hannah enjoyed dancing and twirling in her dress.



Here is a picture of me and my girls from that dinner. I am teaching Hannah how to use her finger...she is good at it. :)



For Mother's Day I got flowers to put in a vase and to plant in the garden. I also got lovely cards, a magnet Hannah made at school and coupons from Adam for weekend night out, a weekday night out and a weekend afternoon off that all need to be used by June 30th...so I better get out there and have some fun! :) We also went for a walk around the Arboretum, went to Jamba Juice and had cow ice cream as Hannah calls it...it is actually Ben & Jerry's. When we got home Hannah decided to dress Samantha, herself and I up as princesses...don't we look lovely:



Here we are about 5 seconds later...can you tell Samantha has had enough.



At night the girls both went down easily and to bed before 7pm so I could relax and watch my Amazing Race finale...all in all it was a very nice day.

To close this post here are 2 of my favorite pictures of Samantha so far and a picture of Hannah and a classic grouchy face of hers when you know she is not happy with you:






1 comment:

Christina said...

You all make very pretty princesses!