Monday, September 8, 2008

So Cute

This morning Hannah asked if we could pull out the baby's bath tub from behind her crib (it has been stored behind there since we last used it for Hannah about 2 1/2 years ago :)) and get it ready so her baby could come. I thought how sweet...she is excited to meet her baby sister. But I told her that her baby still had a lot of growing to do in Mommy's belly and reminded her she had to wait until around Christmas. She then pulled out a blanket and wanted to get it ready so that her baby could come. Again I told her that was really nice but we needed to let her baby do some more growing in my belly. So then she asked if she could look at her baby...she lifted up my shirt and rubbed my belly, gave it a hug, and said "awww". It was so cute!!! Hannah is just going to be the best big sister and I sincerely hope she continues to be this excited about "her baby" after she comes. :)

2 comments:

Tara said...

I have no doubt Hannah will be a great big sister!

Christina said...

That is so adorable! It is so sweet that she already wants to help take care of the baby. I also hope she stays that exited!