Friday, March 7, 2008

Late Bus Post

Preschool for Hannah and work for me this week have been crazy so I have not even had a chance to post about last weekend's Unitrans 40th Anniversary celebration! It was a blast...soley b/c all us old alumni got to drive buses! It was awesome! I even had a deja vu moment where I had to have Andy teach me to drive a shifting RT again...this time it all came back to me in just two laps around the pad vs. the 8 miles around the pad it originally took me. Yes...go ahead...laugh. I think what made driving around the pad so much fun this time also was having Hannah get to see me drive a bus. She got to sit right behind me in the Double Deck and she had this cute smile on her face and look to her that seemed to be saying..."Wow my Mommy is driving a bus!" At least that is what I would like to think she was thinking. :) Here are some pics from the day:



Hannah even got a chance to sit and try to "drive"...I foresee her driving in the future:



I am workin' real hard to understand this shifting concept again:


2 comments:

Christina said...

Srikant is SOOOOOO jealous of you guys!! Looks like fun!

Susie Cauchi said...

You know how I feel about driving busses and the excitement you feel and radiate when talking about doing so.... DORK

"... In the shape of an 'L' on her forehead"... Hahaha!