Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Well it is Valentine's Day and yesterday at work I got a little early Valentine's surprise. It was a box and inside was a beautiful bouquet of roses.



I called Adam to thank him of course but also wondered why they were a day early? Well apparently if they had been delivered today they would have been $20 more! Talk about capitalizing on the day!! So I was glad my husband was frugal and sent them to me a day early. :) This way I get to enjoy them longer and they smell so good! My whole office smells wonderful.

Since Hannah is making the transition to the Preschool Room right now I had to get 36 Valentine's Day Cards for the Preschool Room and 13 cards for the Toddler Room last night. Why might you ask I waited until last night? That would be b/c Adam neglected tell me until yesterday that we needed to get these cards. I hadn't dropped off or picked up Hannah from school this week b/c Adam and my Mom somehow managed to cover that so it wasn't until yesterday afternoon that I went to her school for the first time this week. Anyway, I also found out it was pajama day at school...how fun! So here is a group shot from this morning of all the Toddler Room kids in their pjs.



Aren't they cute!? Hannah looks like the ring leader of the possy to me with her arms wrapped around the shoulder of the other 2 girls. I can clearly see that she is ready for preschool with all the smaller kids around her...well not by size but by behavior.
Here is another few cute shots:





I hope everyone has a happy day!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Those pictures of the kids in their PJs are adorable! And I commend Adam on looking out for value on Valentine's - the flowers are beautiful.