Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ewwwww!

Last night after we finished dinner, Adam & I continued to sit at the table and chat while Hannah cooked something up in her "kitchen". All of a sudden she stopped, turned, and looked at me with a really funny look. I asked her what was wrong and after a brief period of silence she says to me "Mommy I check your diaper". WHAT?!! I thought as Hannah ran around to the back side of the chair I was sitting on and pulls down the upper part of my pants like all us moms/dads do when checking our little ones diaper to "check my diaper". Adam and I laughed and apparently I was good to go b/c she went back to cooking. I then asked her what about Daddy's diaper? So she ran around to the backside of Adam's chair, pulled the upper part of his pants down, looked for a minute and then said "EWWWWWW!!!". Apparently Daddy's "diaper" was not clean. :) We didn't stop laughing about that one for a while. It is so funny how kids copy what you do.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Guess Adam needs a little potty-training refresher!