Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Decking the Halls

First of all, isn't this just the cutest picture you have ever seen?! I love it! These two keep getting better together every day and you can just tell they love each other even though most of the time they are torturing each other...just like real siblings...see we don't have to have another kid. :)



We have been super busy decorating our house for Christmas. Last year we didn't get a tree we didn't even put lights on our house b/c we weren't going to be here too much and Hannah was one year old and was into everything. Not that this year she is not getting into everything but she understands a little better when you tell her to put the ornament back on the tree for the millionth time! (Can you tell this has already happened a lot!) So this year I was determined it was going to be very different and I was ready to start decorating the day after Thanksgiving (Adam not so much). Below are some pictures of us decorating our tree...which by the way I believe is the best looking tree we have ever had!







And here is the beautiful finished product...TA DA!



Also here are some pictures of our outdoor decorations...I love the one with the deep blue sky.







I even decorated the mail box this year!



So all that decorating got me in the holiday spirit and now we are off to Disneyland where we are going to get so much holiday spirit, see so many Christmas decorations, and have so much fun that I just cannot wait! Now let's just hope it doesn't rain too much!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Your decorations look great - I am so jealous! We need to get on that ...