Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Back to Reality

Well we are back at work/day care and still wishing we were at "The Happiest Place on Earth". I will post more pictures soon of our final days at Disneyland. We all had a great time and in the future we want to spend more days there. Unfortunately we never found Baloo...so sad. We searched high and low, inquired every day if he was at the park but their only response was that he is not a "winter character"...whatever that means! I didn't know that some characters only come out in the winter vs. summer...I mean come on it is LA...they really don't have that many seasons. That was one part of our trip that did not make Hannah the very happy but she fell in love with Pluto so at least he was able to take her mind off of not seeing Baloo.

3 comments:

Tara said...

I have to be honest, I don't even remember what Baloo looks like. I think I need to come over and watch some movies with Hannah!

PxT said...

duh... he's hibernating!

Christina said...

I have no clue who Baloo is either ... a bear? I love Pluto though!