Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's About Time!!!

Samantha finally rolled over from her belly to her back! Adam was the one that managed to get her to do it and he called me at work to let me know. Of course I was sad to not be there but I am glad she finally did it. At around 5 months Hannah was rolling all over the place and Samantha is now almost 7 months and up until now pretty much had no interest in rolling over...she does a mighty fine job of sitting though. Anyway, we went to the Farmer's Market last night and Adam showed me Samantha's new skill. She does it in segments and in a sort of slow motion action. We met the Telfords (Sr. & Jr.) at the Market last night and when Samantha rolled over we all clapped for her...she gave us a kind of weird look like "What the hell are you people clapping at?". I am so proud of her. I will take pictures soon and post them.

In other news...Hannah is finally home after her 4 day adventure "camping" (she stayed in a condo in Lake Tahoe but really was suppose to go tent camping until Adam's Dad hurt his back) with Adam's Dad, his wife Susie, and her two cousins Kathryn & Krystina. She had a GREAT time and did fabulous but we are happy she is home...I don't know that she is happy to be back from her vacation but we are happy. :) Back to life with 2 kids...life with one was super easy! We forgot how easy it was...so much free time on our hands, didn't quite know what to do. :)

No comments: