Friday, March 20, 2009

Talk, Talk, Talk...

Samantha is quite the chatter box these days. She loves to just sit or lay down and watch you and talk to you. Many times a day I just talk with her...she has no idea what I am saying and I have no idea what she is saying, but we both really enjoy it. :) She knows that when I pause in my conversation to start hers. She says lovely things like "Goo", "Boo", "Uggh", and "Bugoo". Just in the last few days she sometimes gets really excited and squeals in delight...it is really adorable. She also smiles so much during our conversations. But whenever I bust out the camera to take an adorable picture, she freezes up and just stares at the camera. But then I put the camera away and she starts smiling again! Even now, when she is sick - congested and a slight fever - she still is happy to sit and talk to me...I love it. I guess she knows she has some competition with her chatter box older sister so she needs to start practicing talking right now.

Here are some cute pictures from this month:

Samantha is smiling about her lovely new pillow with her initials on it from my very nice friend Kate:



Samantha discovering herself in her play mat mirror:



Doesn't she look like real little person here:



Enjoying the nice weather outside:



Silly sisters:



Another set of silly sisters looking at me:




So Pretty...just like her shirt says :) :



Cute little baby feet:

1 comment:

Christina said...

The girls really look alike - these are great pictures!