Friday, August 15, 2008

Ultrasound Pictures

So most of you know by now that we are having another little girl. I scanned in some of the ultrasound pictures last night so here they are...although they are not as great quality as in person but you get the idea:

Here is the "hamburger" shot or the very clear girl picture:



Here is one foot:



Here is the other foot:



Here is the spine and and back/body shot...I was a little worried about the spine b/c I kept throwing up my prenatal vitamins in the 1st trimester but as you can see it looks good:



And here is a profile picture. Her little fist is up by her face (the little round spot floating above her nose) so clearly she has the "chipmunk" in her...Hannah has my finger pointing down so I guess this one has my fist down. :)



We compared Hannah's ultrasound profile to this little girl's profile and I think they look identical...I will have to scan Hannah's in so my blog readers can make the judgment for themselves...I don't know why I didn't think to do that last night, oh well pregnancy brain! :)

1 comment:

Christina said...

Oh wow! That is so exciting Nicole! The pictures look great, it is so fun to see ultrasound pictures. Glad the baby is doing well!