Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Freakin' Tired!

So by now everyone knows that I am pregnant. I am so freakin' tired which is why I have not posted in quite some time. To give you an example of how freakin' tired I am at around 11:30 today I went downstairs to the Women's Locker Room and the wonderful ladies down there set up a cot for me in the staff area, gave me some folded up towels as pillows, and I slept. The room was as cold as an ice box but I was so tired that somehow I managed to get in about 45 minutes of sleep. I need to make a note to bring a blanket to work so if I ever need to go down there to sleep again I can take my blanket.
I remembered that our women's soccer coach went down there to sleep sometimes when she was pregnant with her first and I am so glad I took advantage...it helped me get SOME work done today. While I was there the softball coach came in to change and she was sweet enough to remind me that they have a nice couch in their office with a pillow and I am free to use that any time to nap b/c they won't be there too much now b/c they will be off recruiting. She said the head softball coach - who is also currently pregnant, uses it a lot also to sleep and it is probably more comfortable then the cot. What a great group of people I work with...now I have 2 places to nap during the day. :)
Last I want to wish my mom a Happy Birthday today. Apparently her co-workers got her a singing telegram and she was mortified. At least it made her birthday more interesting.

No comments: