Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hannah Funnies

We were at dinner the other night at Bistro 33. Adam's fellow Masons from Canada were having dinner with us and these are older more reserved people. So there we were having a somewhat fancy dinner with 7 other people when Hannah lets out a pretty loud sounding fart, and I might add she lifted up her butt to do it, and then follows it up with "I farted" and a big smile on her face. Lovely. We had to keep from laughing and asked her to say excuse me, but it was still too funny.
This morning I sat her down to watch "The Best of Elmo" b/c she loves it and I had a few extra things to do this morning and Adam was off at the airport with the above mentioned Canadian Masons. We still don't let her watch too much TV, in fact the last time she watched TV was last week when she was sick. Adam came home & I left for work and Hannah was still watching Elmo. Not even a few minutes into my drive to work do I get a call from Adam with Hannah in the background screaming b/c she wants to watch more TV! Crazy girl. She watched for a good 45 minutes...you think that would be enough...I guess her attention span is getting longer or she truly is her mother's daughter and could possibly have the TV addiction gene!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Don't worry, it gets worse. Once she's potty trained she'll run back to the dinner table and announce, "I did poops!" in the middle of a crowded restaurant.

Christina said...

That is funny that she lifted her butt to fart. She knows how to do it right!