Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy 35th Birthday to Adam!

Wow! I cannot believe Adam is 35 today...what's worse is this means that I will soon be 35 too...craziness! We are almost 40! Anyway, poor guy is not here on his birthday, but rather in Palm Springs on business and not happy to be working. He was really upset about this, but the girls and I packed him a little present to open today and we will celebrate with him when he gets back. Hannah was a lovely little peach this morning and refused to wish him a happy birthday b/c she was "starving" and couldn't take a 5 second break to wish her father a happy birthday...lovely.

While Adam is gone my mom is staying with us to help out and her birthday is Friday...she will be 65!...but shhhh...I didn't tell you that. Hannah again being a lovely little peach whispered to her yesterday to inform her that she will die at some point...again lovely.

What was really nice last night was that my mom, Hannah & I all snuggled in my bed to watch "Dancing with the Stars" together (Hannah only got to watch the first hour...and really wasn't even suppose to stay up watching that late but suckered me into it). That was a really nice moment to be laying in bed with my mom and my daughter commenting on the "Dancing Show" as Hannah calls it. It will definitely be a nice memory for me.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hannah cracks me up! Gotta love those "peachy" moments. We have them, too. And you are NOT almost 40... we all still have half a decade. That is practically an eternity. ;)

Christina said...

That sounds so fun to be snuggled with your daughter and mom watching a fun show!